ALL ABOUT ME

MY HOBBIES

my hobbies are dance (street and contemporary), boxing and kickboxing, modelling, sports in my free time, writing songs and sleeping

WHAT I LIKE TO DO

i like to dance, perform, take pictures, go to the gym
i like to eat food

BROTHERS AND SISTERS

i have a lot of sisters and brothers but i don,t talk or brag about it a lot

PT JOB

i use to work in whit city in versace last year during college to the end i then changed and got a part time job in oxford circus in Hamleys as a retail assistant (helper) and presenter, a presenter is someone who also tries to sell a toy and they get commision on the side of the regular pay. my contract is part time but seen as a full time as i work 16 hours sometimes with overtime and i decide when i want to leave the store and they cant fire me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

initial research